Author Topic: All the door gunners in D Troop  (Read 5148 times)

James Cregan

All the door gunners in D Troop
« on: February 18, 2011, 01:21:03 AM »
Found a great licence plate frame for us. Here is a picture of mine. Here is a direct link to The Helicopter Plate Frames Page.  http://www.usaircombat.com/helo.htm
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 06:57:24 AM by James Cregan (D Troop) »

Offline dtroopscout

Re: All the door gunners in D Troop
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 05:08:42 AM »
I agree with Jimmy this is a must see site you will be amazed . I ordered 2plates one for the truck and one for the motorcycle check this site out it is worth the time http://www.usaircombat.com/  
BlackHawk Aero Scout forever Dtrp 2-1 CAV.             Willis Townsend

James Cregan

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 04:45:05 PM »
So Willis where are those bad ass pictures of your plate frames. We want to see them before we all get older and die. LOL I bet they are still laying on the kitchen table. See you in Daytona for bike week, Wed, March 8th at Boot Hill Saloon ascrss from the cemetary.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 04:51:49 PM by James Cregan (D Troop) »

Offline dtroopscout

Re: All the door gunners in D Troop
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 11:53:22 PM »
Hey Jimmy  got out of bed for first time to-day man that flu kicked my ass . haven't put the plates on yet was going to call you tomorrow my wife said you called..I'll try to post the pictures ,I usually scan them through my scanner that I don't have here so I'll have to do it for the first time with my digital camera..Wish me luck LOL Willis BLACKHAWKS FOREVER      
BlackHawk Aero Scout forever Dtrp 2-1 CAV.             Willis Townsend

James Cregan

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 12:01:40 AM »
I hope you guys like the shirt and the view. It is me, Jimmy Cregan standing at the very edge of the Crand Canyon this fall.

Veterans Day is a good time to say hello to all of us that are lucky enough to have survived this long.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 12:08:49 AM by James Cregan (D Troop) »