Phan Thiet

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Matau

Hi D troopers
Alex Matau BlackHawk 14.
Hey 69 how you doing? My old FM radio is tits up can you fix it :>) Several of us went to the VHPA reunion last July and had a good time. Kevin Clarke BlackHawk 12 invited  Lloyd White. Lloyd was one of our scout gunners, he got shot during the battle of Song Mao. Received a few emails from a few of you and was glad to hear from you. I'm alive in central Texas. Retired and just chillin. I did build a bar out back, put all my vietnam stuff in it. It actually turned out real good, even looks nice. So any of you guys get out this way the beer is always cold. Yep Jimmy Cregan it is grey but like you said there is alot of it. The thing about a mans hair is , you don't care what color it turns as long as it doesn't turn lose..........................I'm out of here, watch your 6

Blackhawk 69

Hey Alex. I'm doing as good as can be expected. Glad to hear you are retired and enjoying life.
Where are the pictures of the bar?
Robert Tejada lives in Texas, maybe he can fix that old FM radio for you.

I get the VHPA magazine from one of the board members (sorry I forgot his name). I'm sure he was there. If he brings me the next one, maybe I'll see the reunion pics.
Take care and enjoy retirement.
Mike Cron '69 - 70

Blackhawk 69

Quote from: Alex Matau on November 24, 2011, 08:49:08 AM
Hi D troopers
Alex Matau BlackHawk 14.
Hey 69 how you doing? My old FM radio is tits up can you fix it :>) Several of us went to the VHPA reunion last July and had a good time. Kevin Clarke BlackHawk 12 invited  Lloyd White. Lloyd was one of our scout gunners, he got shot during the battle of Song Mao. Received a few emails from a few of you and was glad to hear from you. I'm alive in central Texas. Retired and just chillin. I did build a bar out back, put all my vietnam stuff in it. It actually turned out real good, even looks nice. So any of you guys get out this way the beer is always cold. Yep Jimmy Cregan it is grey but like you said there is alot of it. The thing about a mans hair is , you don't care what color it turns as long as it doesn't turn lose..........................I'm out of here, watch your 6
Alex the VHPA officer that I see is Bill "Moon" Mullen. Last i knew he is on the Executive Council and lives in N.E.Pa., so I see him now and then. If some of our heroic pilots that attended the reunion can send (post) some pictures to the reunion. Next time I see him I will give them to him. Maybe there will be a 2-1 Cav photo in the next "The VHPA Aviator magazine".

Blackhawk 69

Never forget
Mike Cron '69 - 70