why isn't there more response to the forum???

Previous topic - Next topic

shutterbug_007

I know its been a long time but just wondering why there is n't more particapation in the forum. Seems like each section as had a comment long ago and not much recent.
I just found this site and have made some contact with a few of the people I can recall. But just wondering why more Blackhawk troopers are not responding more often. Time to sound off guys, we are stil alove and on the go, show your pride and unity. Please.....

TJ

fingerprints

Hi. I think it is because we all served with seperate units and we tend to relate our experiences with the people we served with. I was in the 2nd Platoon of A trp, 67-68 and in May 0f 2011 I was contacted by a person who served with me. That is over 33 years now & only one contact. I know, it is understandable that many of our troopers do not want to remember their VN experience. For some reason my platoon leads this group. I've been to many reunions and felt isolated because I was the only 2nd platoon member there. Keep the posts coming though, maybe they will read them & respond.
Rich Hansell, A troop, 2nd Plt. Sept. 67 to March 68. Driver of A-28. Infantry track member.