general statements ( your feelings and remarks )

Previous topic - Next topic

dtroopscout

I am ashamed to say it , but it has been awhile since I have visited this site . I was granted 100% a few months back . I guess what I want to say is if you was like me and hid your head in the sand for the first twenty odd plus years out of fear of people finding out that I served in Vietnam ,  because the attitude of people in the times and stigma that was bestowed on us back then . I am pleased that we have turned that attitude in this country for those who now serve and have sacrificed . To those who may be in a battle with the VA I want o tell you do not give up and to keep going forward . I know it sometimes gets discouraging jumping through all those hoops they have a tendency to throw at you , please don't give up . Those of you who continue to hide come out and get the support and help you need and deserve . There are many great organizations that will help and stand by you such as the DAV ,VFW , American Legion and VVA just to mention a few .You served and deserve the help and recognition . Please DON'T give up . Just a few words for friends and partners in arms Love and Peace to you all ...           
BlackHawk Aero Scout forever Dtrp 2-1 CAV.             Willis Townsend