Fred Lohr (D Troop 68-69)

RVN 68-69  72-73

Fred Lohr

http://www.fredlohr.com

dtroopscout

I'm with jimmy, motorcycles the closest thing to a LOH
BlackHawk Aero Scout forever Dtrp 2-1 CAV.             Willis Townsend

yorkiedad

Little white ball, a stick, a pasture and a sunny day is the only way to go.
Frank Whitten

I like bike riding when the weather is nice. Really give you a workout.  Never had the time or money or patience to chase a ball hither and yon.  Maybe someday I'll give it a try.  Do you ever lose the ball in the snow or do you use black balls?

;)
RVN 68-69  72-73

Fred Lohr

yorkiedad

Fred, I have a golf ball you can't lose.  If I hit it in the water it floats, if I hit it in the woods it has a radio beacon so I can find it, if I hit it in snow it has a little flag that pops up.  You can never lose it.  Wish I knew where to buy some more because I found it LOL.
Frank Whitten

Yours was probably developed for NASA for the moon project.  Where did you find it?  On EBAY?

;)
RVN 68-69  72-73

Fred Lohr

shutterbug_007

I'm going to say shooting, but first let me clarify my response. I am a professional photographer and I photograph on a daily basis, so in my field we refer to photographing as shooting. Hence my answer to question is Shooting. I know, its probably not what the writer had in mind when he asked the question, but am I to read peoples minds now.....lol    I just shoot......ask questions later...too funny,..... I said that, seems to apply dont you think?

Iron Duke d13

I like to spend time shooting targets, and trap while also teaching fellow wheelchiar users and members of the Paralyzed Veterans of America the fun they can have safely shooting pistols and rifles. I like doing this as part of my community outreach, and assisting other vets into getting back outdoors. So that they can feel part of the community again.
I also like to build military models and donate them to various organizations.

1/2dollar bill

Quote from: Fred Lohr (D Troop) on November 12, 2008, 12:54:55 PM
Name your poison!
IF you could not tell by my user name (Halfdollarbill) I have been collecting coins since I was 12yrs old and have all types of halfdollars except the first 5 types.I have  complete sets of kennedy-Franklin-walker 1/2 dollars.
William C Reynolds  (Bill)

mcflores

Read, walk and watch my son play baseball
Mike C. Flores; Vietnam 2 Feb-20 Dec 1970
C Troop, 2nd Platoon

fingerprints

Hi William, Rich Hansell calling. I also collect coins. I do not have as many half dollars as you. I have the Walking Liberty, Ben Franklin & JFK sets. Do you have the first half dollar commemorative issued by the USA? It was for Columbus's 400th discovery of America. They are still available. Check the ads in Coin World. Do you collect the Commemorative's? Most of them have very low mintage. I'm mostly into US Proof /mint sets. I have all from 1955 to present. See you at the reunion. Scouts Out!
Rich Hansell, A troop, 2nd Plt. Sept. 67 to March 68. Driver of A-28. Infantry track member.

1/2dollar bill

Hi Fingerprints; I don't collect commems,but I do collect mint sets & proof sets. I have all mint sets from 1964 to 2010 & all proof sets from 1958,to present, I also have 5 unc sets of silver statehood quarters & 5 sets of territorial quarters + some 100 or so Morgan silver dollars. I am looking forward to meeting you in D.C. this Sept . Have a nice day & stay well. Halfdollarbill  William Reynolds HHT 1970

1/2dollar bill

Hey FINGERPRINTS; HALFDOLLAR here, I just recieved my 2010 AMERICAN VETERANS DISABLED for life Commemorative Silver dollar yesterday, nice looking coin. Every veteran should have one just to show grandchildren. It comes in a nice velvet jewelry box .  Be safe & stay well  Halfdollarbill William Reynolds HHT 1970

bobcat68

Hey Fred,
How about adding auto racing. I was involved with it before going to Nam and had a car waiting for me to jump in upon my return from Nam. Dirt track racing that is. You might know my hometown boy. That would be Jeff Gordon. I was involved with dirt track racing for over 25 years. As with everything else the expense escalated.

HEYOAST

HI ??????????----bobcat68-------???????????your homeboy JEFF GORDEN-----SO YOUR FROM NAPA CALIFORNIA----HOW WOULD I EVER BE ABLE TO CONTACT YOU WITH A NAME LIKE bobcat68----I LIVE IN SANTA ROSA CALIFORNIA----WHICH IS WHAT 30 MILES OR SO SOUTHWEST OF NAPA---- ANYWAY IT WOULD  BE NICE TO  CONTACT  YOU AND SAY HI----MY NAME IS HOWARD YOAST ---I LIVE IN SANTA ROSA CA. I WAS IN C TRP.2/1 CAV. 2ND PLT. DRIVER A.P.C.#22 FROM DEC 18TH 1968 TILL JUNE 6 1969-----MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS  heyoast@sbcglobal.net.   I RECALL ALOT OF DIRT TRACT RACING BACK   IN THE 70'S ---CALISTOGA--PETALUMA--UKIAH----AND IN THE BAY AREA------